Liver Licks KICKS!™
Delicious Chewy Liver Treats with Natural Joint Supplement Biovaplex
- Natural Joint and Hip Relief!
- SCANDALOUSLY DELICIOUS
- On the cutting edge of pet health, Kona’s Chips is the first pet treat manufacturer to add Biovaplex, the breakthrough nutritional supplement for pets!
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin naturally derived from egg shell membrane, not chemically added as additives.
- Our pooch approved recipe for scandalously delicious Liver Licks is infused with this miraculous and natural joint supplement derived from eggshell membrane.
- Perfect for dogs performing agility trials, athletic competitions or other sports, Liver Licks KICKS will increase play time and ensure joint health and flexibility.
- Older dogs with degenerative joint disease or joint inflammation demonstrating debilitating joint symptoms will benefit from increased mobility. Biovaplex contains a complex of powerful natural compounds such as glucosamine, chondroitin, hyaluronic acid, elastin, and collagen, to name just a few.
- Canine clinical trials by veterinarians have shown significantly increased joint mobility, so much so, that participants requested to continue using this breakthrough nutritional supplement at their own expense after the study conclusion.
- You should see results in just one week, which will continue to improve!
- Chewable joint relief treat, no more pills to take
- Please always supervise your dog when giving any treat.
- Not recommended for dogs that don’t chew their treats.
- Liver Licks KICKS dosage is formulated by your dog’s weight: One treat per day for every 30 pounds of your dogs weight.
- Approximately 70 pieces in each bag.
- Give your dog the advantage with Liver Licks KICKS!
- Treats per day: 1 Treat for every 30 lbs of your dogs weight
- No refrigeration required, store at room temperature.
$5 Shipping – orders over $49 ship Free
Ingredients: Chicken liver, chicken hearts, rice, vegetable glycerin, dried ground beet pulp, molasses,
caramel color, dried egg membrane, potassium sorbate (preservative), phosphoric acid.
Min Crude Protein ……15%,
Min Crude Fat …………..7%,
Max Crude Fiber ………4%,
Max Moisture …………..22%
Instructions: Use one treat per day for each 30 lbs of your dog’s weight.
Provide supervision and drinking water.